$45.00 per Year.
The Waterways Journal includes a wide range of news articles that provide a window into the people and technology behind a thriving major sector of industrial transport in the United States.
Topics covered include inland shipyards, lock and dam construction, the Corps of Engineers, dredging news, inland ports and terminals, barge and towboat construction and launches, new technology relating to towboats, and regulations of the U.S. Coast Guard, Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies that affect inland waterways commerce, as well as news about major commodities that travel the waterways, such as grain, coal, steel and fertilizer.
- Access to Print and Digital Editions, published weekly
- Popular weekly articles like Washington Waves and the Old Boat column
- Classified Advertising section
- Informative weekly newsletters and email updates
- Unique multimedia features, including video, photo galleries and more