Submit a Letter to the Editor
The Waterways Journal welcomes letters from readers on any subjects related to the river industry or covered in our articles or editorials. To send a letter, please use the form below.
- Standards governing decency, civility and libel apply.
- Writers are asked to limit letters to 250 words (about one double-spaced, typewritten page).
- The WJ reserves the rights to edit letters for length, fact, clarity and grammar.
- We may not publish all letters that are submitted for consideration; however, we want to share as many points of view as possible.
- If you are responding to particular article or editorial, please include its title and publication date.
- The writer’s name and city of residence are required for publication.
- Letters sent through this form are assumed to be for publication.
If you prefer, you can send a letter by email to email@example.com; by fax to 314-241-4207; or by mail to Letters To The Editor, The Waterways Journal, 319 N. 4th St., Suite 650, St. Louis, MO 63102. Please specify if your letter is intended for publication.