Book Review: Holding Back The River By Tyler Kelley
- Former Lock And Dam 52 Property To Be Conveyed To Metropolis-Massac Port Authority
- ARTCO, Castlen Steel Partner On Ohio River Terminal
- Vicksburg Port Eyes Expansion On Mississippi
- Vaccination Rollout Better Than Many Expected, But Slowing
- Encore Acquires Dredging Assets Of RLB Contracting, Establishes Coastal Division
- Conrad Shipyard Holds Keel Laying Ceremony For GLDD Hopper Dredge
- Landowner, Corps Differ Over Cause Of Erosion Near Olmsted
- Garrett To Manage Merrill Marine Services
Defense Panel Reviews Inland Waterways Users Board
Washington WavesDefense Panel Reviews Inland Waterways Users Board
Problem Solvers Indicate ‘Third Way’ On Infrastructure
WJ EditorialProblem Solvers Indicate ‘Third Way’ On Infrastructure
This Week's Issue
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.