Marine Compliance Alliance Hosts Strategic Lunch In Paducah
- American Queen Voyages Ceases Operations
- Lake Pepin Ice Surveys Canceled This Year
- Bearing Failure Causes Unplanned Closure At Cochran Lock
- Port Houston Container Volume Recedes Slightly From 2022 Record
- Alabama Ports’ Economic Impact Nears $100 Billion
- Corpus Christi Port Tops 200 Million Tons, Sets Cargo Record
- GLDD Reports Improved Earnings
- Ergon Christens Mv. Miss Audrey
Metairie, La.-based Maritime Partners, the nation’s largest provider of maritime assets, vessel leasing solutions and construction financing, closed out its $75 million, 15-vessel series from C&C Marine and Repair in style with the January 26 christening of… Read More
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.