- Washington Waves: May 21, 2018
- Mount Vernon Shipments Drive Record First Quarter For Ports Of Indiana
- Shearer Group Modifies LLW Towboat
- Eymard Delivers American Pride To ARTCO
- Stakeholders Concerned About Future Illinois Waterway Closures
- NTSB Releases Report On Cumberland Allision
- Master Marine Wins Ferry Conversion Contract
- Higher Releases Planned On Missouri River
Do Brown Water Mariners Need Their Own Maritime Day?
WJ EditorialDo Brown Water Mariners Need Their Own Maritime Day?
Illinois Wants Further Negotiation On Brandon Road Project
Asian carpIllinois Wants Further Negotiation On Brandon Road Project
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats and tugs. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!