Parker, Mecklenborg Honored With Achievement Awards
- Webbers Falls Lock Closure Set For September
- Port Of Mobile Eclipses 560,000 TEUs In 2022
- Port Of South Louisiana Denies Record Request, Cites ‘Active Negotiations’
- Port Of Houston Sets Container, Tonnage Records In 2022
- Kentucky Lock Has Mechanical Failure
- Living With And Containing Invasive Carp
- India To Build Ferries Fueled By Hydrogen
- Cook's Corner: Work Smarter, Not Harder
Still without a project partnership agreement, funding for the Brandon Road Interbasin Project is in danger of lapsing. The project, on the Des Plaines River near Joliet, Ill., includes a complex, layered barrier to prevent the spread of… Read More
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.