- Pilot Project To Study Upper Mississippi River Flooding, Climate Resilience
- Funds Approved For Quincy Barge Dock Work
- WEDA Dredging Summit Draws Record Numbers
- Letter: Capt. Vernon Sturgeon
- Letter: The Patrick Gass
- Meade County (Ky.) Riverport Authority Formally Dissolves
- Maritime Partners To Acquire M/G Transport
- TSA Launches Online Renewals For TWICs
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.