Calumet River Fleeting Leases, Plans To Buy Chicago Dry Dock
- Despite No Power And Frigid Temperatures, Operators Maintain Service At Colorado Locks
- CORBA Keynote Speakers Discuss Economic Development
- In First, Corps Allows Iowa Town To Raise Levees
- Chief Of Engineers Tours Chickamauga Project
- Key Developments Impacting Maritime And Offshore Industry In 2021
- NTSB Releases Lessons Learned Report For 2019
- Obituary: Clifford "Skip" Crain
- Mississippi River Locks 27 Main Chamber Reopens
Senate Committee Chair Sets Transportation Bill Goals
Washington WavesSenate Committee Chair Sets Transportation Bill Goals
Texas Deep Freeze Energy Lessons Are Not Simple
WJ EditorialTexas Deep Freeze Energy Lessons Are Not Simple
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.