American Cruise Lines Announces Plan For New 12-Vessel Fleet
- Wilson Main Chamber Closure Could Cause Delays
- Living Lands & Waters Promotes Mississippi River Bison Bridge
- Kentucky Governor’s Proposed Budget Includes Bridge Upgrades, Replacements
- Helena Harbor Construction
- Project Partnership Agreement Signed For Morganza Project
- Turn Services Expands To Texas With New Houston Fleeting Location
- Industry People On The Move, January 2022
- Yager Marine Hosts Barge Launch
Crowds who watch the launch of spacecraft from Kennedy Space Center or gathered in front of their TVs likely have no idea that for the past 22 years it has taken a special ship traveling down the river system… Read More
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.