Ports Of Indiana-Burns Harbor Earns Pacesetter Award
- Coast Guard Relaxes Mask Requirements
- Panama Canal Authority Launches Decarbonization Plan, Targets 2030 Carbon Neutrality
- Memphis Bridge To Be Repaired From Above
- Canadian Fertilizer Company Plans To Extend St. Louis Investments
- Bankrupt Marine Builders Equipment Sold At Auction
- Stabilis Acquires LNG Facility In Port Allen
- Pushing Hope Charity Tournament Set
- Corps Of Engineers Inducts Four Into Gallery Of Distinguished Civilians
The Greater Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce hosted a virtual event celebrating the 50th anniversary of the McClellan-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System (MKARNS), a 445-mile waterway that stretches from the confluence of the White and Mississippi rivers to… Read More
Hey, We’re The ‘Marine Economy,’ Too!
WJ EditorialHey, We’re The ‘Marine Economy,’ Too!
New Bipartisan Group To Negotiate Infrastructure Deal
Washington WavesNew Bipartisan Group To Negotiate Infrastructure Deal
This Week's Issue
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.