SCI Simulators Help Ensure Safety In New Bridge Design
- On McClellan-Kerr, Labor Issues Come To The Fore
- Ground Broken For Major Agricultural Maritime Export Facility In Milwaukee
- Biden Nominates Rear Adm. Ann Phillips As Head Of MarAd
- Obituary Notice: Capt. Ralph Morley Carson
- Obituary Notice: Capt. Stanley Walter Silver
- Obituary Notice: Archibald Finley Fraser Jr.
- October’s First Feel Of Fall – Cold, Crisp Air
- Industry People On The Move – October 2021
A Mississippi Lock on the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway has been renamed in honor of the late Sen. Thad Cochran. The Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Authority and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers held a ceremony October 15 to rename the Amory Lock… Read More
Logistics Mess Must Work Itself Out
WJ EditorialLogistics Mess Must Work Itself Out
Senate Democrats Unveil Remaining Appropriations Bills
Washington WavesSenate Democrats Unveil Remaining Appropriations Bills
This Week's Issue
The Waterways Journal, Inc. is a maritime publications company in business since 1887. We provide quality publications and related products and services to the maritime industry where we serve an audience that operates more than 25,000 barges and more than 3,800 towboats, dredges, material handlers and more. Please take a few minutes to navigate our website where you will find inland marine news, videos, events and more!
Sign up for Waterway Journal's weekly newsletter.Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest inland marine news straight to your inbox including breaking news, our exclusive columns and much more.